martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Google Alert - porn

Discussions5 new results for porn
 
Do you watch P.O.R.N? - Yahoo! Answers
Last post: Nov 20, 2012
Um..... Why do you ask? ... A couple of times in the past and i regret it deeply . ... Avoid doing so .focus your energy in fruitful activities instead ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Is porn really worth it? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers
Last post: Nov 20, 2012
is porn really worth losing everything guys? Its gotten so bad that I was ... he needs help ... lol this isnt a question so much as a statement ...
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Is porn a teenage boy thing or? - Yahoo!7 Answers
Last post: Nov 20, 2012
Do grow men continue to watch this? I'm wondering how many adults ... more grown men watch it than teens.
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Anti-Gay Lawyer Lisa Biron Likes The Kiddie Porn in Off Topic Forum
4 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Nov 20, 2012
FBI agents swiftly arrested Lisa Biron yesterday morning as she awaited a hearing on child pornography charges at Manchester's district court.
survivorsucks.yuku.com/.../Re-AntiGay-Lawyer-Lisa-Biron-Li...
The Catechism on Porn - Catholic Answers Forums
2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Nov 20, 2012
So I have been wondering about what the Catechism says about porn. Well I know what it does say but does it say anything about cartoon porn. I only ask ...
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=730871


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario