lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Google Alert - porn

Discussions3 new results for porn
 
My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I stay with him? - Yahoo ...
Last post: Feb 17, 2013
I've done research, used common sense, and what I see in the world ... If he watches porn for hours every day then that is a porn addict and yes ...
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
How much porn do you watch in a week? - TalkCeltic - The Ultimate ...
3 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Feb 18, 2013
How much porn do you watch in a week? TalkCeltic Pub.
www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?s...t=131501
-b) No beast porn (including cartoons).
14 posts - 1 author - Last post: Feb 18, 2013
rofl: I find it amazing that this even has to be a rule on xerq.
www.xerq.net/showthread.php?19318-b)-No-beast...


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario