| ||
| 3 Weeks on No Porn and I feel like I'm 15 again (srs ... 7 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Jun 18, 2013 I never thought doing no fap was a good idea, honestly I think its kind of a waste. A few months ago I noticed that I literally watched porn ... forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154859853 | ||
| girls ruin porn (no homo) - Bodybuilding.com Forums 8 posts - 7 authors - Last post: Jun 18, 2013 not gay or anything but the pornos always start off good, dude comes into the room, looking lean and tight big healthy looking hard-on then all ... forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154850403 | ||
| What to do about PORN? | AVForums.com - UK Online 5 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Jun 18, 2013 What are parent's thoughts on the recent news articles such as this: http://www. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22943030 Obviously something has ... www.avforums.com/.../1786104-what-do-about-porn.html | ||
| Free for All: DH and porn.. - Baby Gaga 15 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Jun 17, 2013 I don't give a smurf about porn unless it replaces me, but if it had been 8 years I think I'd be thrown off and a little upset. I'd want to know if he's ... forum.baby-gaga.com/about2512736-1.html |
Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.
Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario